View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:29 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Hey, I think interviewers are curious about the firing, too. They're just not going to press the issue. It's not like investigative reporters are tackling this subject. A rock band fired a member, we're not talking about Watergate or the water crisis in Flint, you know what I mean? So for that reason, Stevie probably isn't too worried about media interviews, because they're all going to be fluff pieces about the upcoming tour. If Lindsey does press for his tour, it will be the same thing. He may be asked about his firing, but they're not going to demand a detailed answer from him.
Sure, it's not Watergate, but then again, these aren't political reporters. They're Arts & Entertainment folks from local papers, or people who cover the music industry for a living. She's going to get asked about Lindsey in probably 95% of the interviews. I think the point that people are making here is that they doubt whether Stevie is a disciplined enough communicator to stay on message in each and every one of those. I don't think that's an unfounded concern.