View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
This honestly does not come as a surprise to me. I wonder what her reservations are?

Is she being denied her choice of producers for her own songs? Or is she demanding the entire album be produced by her choice of producer? The latter could be tricky, given how Lindsey & Christine's songs are apparently finished.

Or is Stevie not liking what she's heard from Lindsey & Christine's sessions? Maybe she's demanding a reboot?
I doubt that Stevie has even heard Lindsey and Christine's sessions yet. It's been clear that she hadn't agreed to a new album all along, so it's not a surprise.

When those new 2015 dates came out, I couldn't see how a new album could be fit in. No matter what they hope and dream, I don't see them working on an album after this tour. The only thing I wished was that they could do an album between tour segments, but now that 2015 will start so soon, that hope was dashed too.

The only way there will be an album is if Lindsey and Christine record without Stevie. Since they will already have made lots of tour money in 2014-2015, I don't see what they could lose by recording without her at this point. They won't lose money and I doubt they will lose critical acclaim. They will lose some album sales without Stevie, but this wasn't going to be a block buster album anyway. If they care anything about expressing themselves creatively, they'd just put an album out without her. They disappoint me by not doing so.

Michele