View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sparky
Regardless of the President's past, the real issue, IMO is that the public at large doesn't really care about these issues. Even if they are all true ! If he had been involved in a sex scandal, it would be a different story. Also, the people who support Bush no matter what - knee jerkers like Limbaugh - will never, ever say a bad thing about him. It's akin to a blind religous conversion.

I personally can't stand the man. From his family's ties to oil and the middle east, to the election suspicions, I think he is higher on the slippery scale than most politicians. For the record, I think it is impossible to get involved in politics and not become slippery. However, something about the way he looks, talks, walks, and comes across makes my flesh crawl. So do the majority of his policies. I won't even get into that Reptilian cabinet. They all look like they were doctored up by a Hollywood creature effect shop to look sinister. The look in the eyes of those people scares me. Again - the word Reptile comes to mind...the squinty eyes, the suspicious tones of voice, the indignance in their speeches.
Some Democrats are pretty slippery too, but that group is like something out of a horror movie.
:

You know Rumsfled taking the credit for The Soldiers being nominated for Time's Person Of The Year just made me sick to my stomach today. I don't understand why people take everything they say as gospel when it's just so obvious to me that they are the real "evildoers."
Thanks for sharing.