View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention
Fortunately, not to the extent that Bush has.

I notice that you didn't try to refute any of the facts.

What facts? Honestly...I never really cared what the guy did in his younger life, the same with Clinton. Who cares what he did 25 years ago? He didn't kill anyone. He is an admitted alcoholic. He got arrested for disorderly conduct..woopee!!! That would be one of my college roommates every other week!

What I am concerned with is his policies and actions as president, not some hearsay stories of his past who's accuracy is questionable....I don't have the will to even try and look up that stuff. That's what ticked me off about the Right with Clinton...things were going well and they had nothing major to gripe about so here comes the background check and personal issues.

Nitpicky issues about a person's past mean absolutely nothing. They won't change the fact that Bush is president and they don't affect the economy. Cheers!

Rob

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller