View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
What I said it was pointless was to keep trying to explain to people why Lindsey was unsatisfied with how things ended and how he feels the legacy of the band was tarnished. But of course when you're on the winning team (Stevie's) you can't possibly understand that. I was answering chBen post.
My comment was clear. Some posters here that answered my post made it unclear.

I'm sure there are plenty of threads in the Present Band forum to talk about FM's current happiness.
Well, just as you were responding to CBens post, I was responding to Mitzo's. Sometimes I do wonder if some of the folks around here who are so emotionally invested in this are just very young and haven't logged quite enough life experience yet to figure out what's a real priority. (Not saying you belong to that group, just a theory I considered about some of the reactions) Having dealt with a fair amount of tragedy in life, the line up changes of any band (particularly one with what, 19 different comings and goings now?) don't register as worth getting excited about to me. I've found things to like through all of it and I expect I will continue to do so. Have a good rest of your day BL.