View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
LOL Macfan, no need for that! I'd settle for you filming yourself on YouTube at their concert using your cell phone as a lighter while Christine sings it! Speaking of, what are your thoughts about seeing them in concert now that you've seen them on Ellen?
I hate people that film concerts with their phones. But I love watching their videos on youtube But you do remember why I made that bet? Because its do doubtful anything from the Rick and Billy era would ever be played.

Still not sure about the concert. I just checked ticketmaster and the arena is a little over 70% sold but there is almost a full half year before the show. I bought tickets to Stevie's 24K Gold show late when the arena was full and they opened up these excellent side seats. If the set list blows me away (doubtful), good seats open up (possible) then maybe. But count me as a no right now. However next month I see Lindsey front row and get to meet him. I've been thinking what I want to ask him if I am allowed to ask a question. Really looking forward to that. I loved the Buck/Vie tour so much. It was SO GOOD. So are you going?