View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Most of my 2003-2004 shows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter_fades
Thanks, Neil, for getting these out on the torrents. I wish I was more experienced at prepping seeds. I'm going to work on that as soon as I finish more dvd conversions.

Like Brian, I've been converting a lot of VHS tapes to dvd with mixed results. What I really need is better source tapes for a lot of these shows. The Lindsey ABC in Concert is one of the few I took myself directly from TV. I wish I had more like that, now that I have the ability to convert.

Anyone out there with good VHS tapes, 1st generation you made yourself, or clear 2nd generation copies, I'd like to trade you for your tapes. I'll make you a free dvd from your tape and include another show on dvd if you can send me your source tape.

If we're going to seed these shows on the torrents and spread the love of Fleetwood Mac, we have to make the best dvds from the best tapes available. As you've read here, fans of other bands are horribly nasty about seeding less than perfect material into the trading community.
are first generation tapes that I traded for (Most, if not all of 'em, came from North of the border from a trader who always passes 'em on to me...We are both sticklers for quality!) and are the best quality since I used them sparingly to make copies (A good idea is to make a copy of a VHS tape that you will intend to use for trades and keep your master put away, I did that with all my shows except the first 3 2003 shows...Which I will soon be replacing.)

Hopefully after I get these copied & traded (Currently finishing the July 17,2003-Anaheim show) someone will post 'em on a torent site so they can be freely traded (I need to purchase some DVD-RAM discs so I can edit files into correct chapters and add interactive menus.)

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 10-08-2004 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Typing is like a big pain in my ass...