View Single Post
Old 08-12-2001, 03:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by nodmod

Hey Johnny Stew - Don't forget the Family Man video, I think we could do without Isn't It Midnight as it is only a segment from the Tango Tour vid

Hi Neil... I honestly had no clue that there was a video for "Family Man". I've never seen it, or even heard about it.
I see that you mentioned that it's similar to the "Seven Wonders" video... is it just "left-over" footage from that video that they used, or do you see Lindsey and the band actually performing "Family Man"?

I left videos such as "Isn't It Midnight" off the list, because, yes, they were merely clips lifted from the 'Tango' video.
Also, there were two videos for "Everywhere" in that there was a "concept video" featuring some gothic goings-on at an English manor (that showed brief, super-imposed glimpses of Christine, John and Mick, throughout the video)... and there was also the clip lifted from 'Tango.'

In my opinion, "Everywhere" and "In The Back Of My Mind" can very easily be left off. The main focus of each of those videos is not on the band, and when you do see any of the members, it's either very briefly ("Everywhere") or using previously seen concert footage ("In The Back Of My Mind").
I did, however, include "Paper Doll", because I feel that video is a cool little summation of the videos that have gone before it, and it's also a groovy nod to Fleetwood Mac's image (the writhing bodies that the footage is projected onto, look, in many fan's opinions, a lot like Lindsey and Stevie. Even though it's not them, of course.)

I can definitely be counted amongst those who will buy this release no matter what is included on it, but hopefully we'll be able to find some type of track-listing that will please most, if not all, of the fans.

Johnny Stew

Last edited by Johnny Stew; 08-12-2001 at 03:27 PM.