Thread: All over again
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 08:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
You're still joking, right?
Stevie was asked to name her favorite Lindsey song in 1998 and could not even name one until the interviewer felt embarrassed for her and threw her a lifeline of the song Stephanie and guess what....Steive said that was her favorite Lindsey song after she could not name any. Then she took credit for the song because "names don't mean anything for Lindsey."
Good Lord, why am I not surprised?

Quote:
I would not be surprised that Stevie even knew Time existed let alone one of the obscure tracks. I don't believe she is sitting around listening to the Fleetwood Mac channel either. I don't believe Christine does not know which album it comes from either.
Each member of the band brought multiple songs to rehearse for the tour. This was one of them. For me to believe Stevie's story of her hearing it on the radio is as truthful as Stevie and Lindsey hugging on stage pretending to care deeply for eachother.
We all know the "Black Magic Woman is a Santana song" story. That pretty much says it all.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.