View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 02:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here are some FAB ones:

Today, the unemployment rate dropped, as you may know, from 6 percent to 5.9 percent.
-- At that rate we'll be at full employment in two months, Halethorpe, Maryland, Dec. 5, 2003

As we hunt down the terrorists, we're committed to spending -- spreading freedom in all parts of the world, including the Middle East.
-- I think he got it right prior to correcting himself, Washington, D.C., Oct. 1, 2003

By making the right choices, we can make the right choice for our future.
-- Flawless logic, Dallas, Texas, Jul. 18, 2003

I think war is a dangerous place.
-- Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003

If America goes to sleep, the rest of the world is in trouble. If we blink, the rest of the world will close their eyes. So we're not blinking, and we're not going to sleep.
-- To summarize, Blinking: bad, Sleeping: bad, Los Angeles, California, Apr. 29, 2002

I wanna remind you all that I -- in, in order -- what -- in order to fight and win the war it requires a expenditure of money -- uhh, uhh -- that is commiserate with keeping a promise to our troops to make sure that they're well paid, well trained, well equipped.
-- It's official... Dubya doesn't know he's still using the wrong word, and his advisers are afraid to tell him, Washington, D.C., Dec. 15, 2003

Our productivity is high. I hope some of it has to do -- I know some of it has to do, I hope you understand some of it has to do with the fact that the role of government can help create growth.
-- Nicely put, Halethorpe, Maryland, Dec. 5, 2003

AND THE BEST ONE IN A LONG WHILE...

See, when a person has more money in their pocket, they're likely to come to Home Depot.
-- I think someone had better check the corporate campaign contributions list, Halethorpe, Maryland, Dec. 5, 2003