View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by tgee
Strand, that is my favorite review so far I only got ONE date at the concert and even that's iffy cause I'm supposed to do the calling. But it was pretty hysterical that it happened during Silver Springs I had no idea you were being hounded by security on my behalf! I'm sorry! Thank you, though. I still can't believe you got to touch Stevie's hand.

Thank you for telling us what Stevie said before Come! How funny. And the Beautiful Child stumble, too.

Livia will be indebted to you for the rest of her life
Hee Hee - no harm no foul!!!!! It was just that initial part after which you explained that your flash was off etc. I have to say, the two security guys by us were just great in my opinion. Believe me, I have seen alot worse.

Yes, I must say touching Stevie's hand (and LB's for that matter) in front of 25,000 or so people is to say the least an eye opener. About 100 emotions ran through me and what lasted probably two seconds felt like 2 years in that moment. Interestingly, the people around me were sort of in a way trying to climb up on me like a mountain to get nearer to her. But, I had no time for that and nicely shook them off!!!!!! Also, her bow "me" in response to my bow to her at the end was also pretty terrific.

You know, I gave this huge party last night (I was so tired!!!!! - thank goodness I hired help!). One of the guests who is a doctor told me last Friday or so, Stevie saw a gastrointernoloigst friend of his in ATL for some stomach troubles. He also said they or at least she apparently was staying here in Atlanta last week for this appointment. I have no clue as to whether this is a true story, but my friend is an honest guy and he volunteered this info and had no reason to make such a thing up, etc. So, I thought this was an interesting tidbit!!!! Imagine if she had emailed you for a ride to Nashville!!!!!!!!! ;

save the cheerleader - save the world