View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
My guess is that Stevie wanted him out for quite awhile she just had to wait until her own stock was high enough. She had recently sold out arenas in a solo tour and has been able to up her brand in pop culture in recent years. She just lay in wait for an excuse no matter how petty to demand his ouster from Fleetwood Mac.
Unfortunately, I agree. She has been waiting for the perfect opportunity for years. They don't need him anymore. Doesn't have to deal with him anymore. A very business-like decision. Because that's all this people care.

And please, spare me the "they're all friends with each other but Lindsey" speech. Christine is friends with Jenny Boyd, not with Stevie Nicks. She just tolerates her. Same goes with John, and Mick. Brits may be friends with each other but not with Stevie.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.