View Single Post
Old 08-26-2001, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Les, just for clarity...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wetcamelfood
1. Will a thread for "discussion" already be set up by you when we log on on Tuesday Morning for us to hash around the ideas or what? (as I'm usually on early in the morning, I didn't want to set one up if you (or whoever) was going to set one up and end up giving my ideas to "empty air". Like everyone else, I just want them to be heard.)

I'll set up a thread on Monday.

2. As I say, just so there's no miscommuncation for anyone, can you confirm one way or the other, that the only variations (given "best of one" gets the vote) will be possible replacements for those three Dance clips and nothing else? Or, are there other possibilities? (as per my idea earlier that "Go your own way" could be changed from the "Rosebud" version to the Brits version so that 1997 doesn't get "left out in a big way" that Dance fans seem to think it will if the Dance stuff is taken off, hence the reason I suggested it.)

You can suggest any variations you'd like. Just keep in mind the format decided in this first vote when suggesting replacements.