Thread: Board politics
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 04:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I like it. It was cute and interesting. She's funny.
I'm glad you liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Even if you don't like Stevie, I can't believe people don't find it tedious to have the same insults repeated over and over ad nauseam, or to have these comments shoe-horned into topics that otherwise have nothing to do with her, or to have threads started for the sole purpose of keeping all this negativity going. It's also hard to believe none of this is seen as baiting her fans, which I believe IS against the rules.
Yes this is the point I was trying to make yesterday. It's become a regular thing on here, there are inflammatory posts which seem only to have the intent of provoking other board members, resulting in arguments and upsetting people - the very definition of trolling - and the rules here clearly state "No trolling"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Exactly. You are free to say whatever you want about any member. I personally couldn't care less. You're 100% free to have any opinion you want, regardless of my mindset on that opinion.
But that isn't true. You can't post anything. If it's only posted with the intent of provoking or upsetting other fans, that is against the rules. You honestly believe you never do this?