View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Abbi!! I wish I was going

You're going to love it!

When I went to Portland show ( my first GA ), I got there right when doors opened ( an hour prior to show ) and people were wrapped all the way around the building! And even though I managed to get near the front of the line, through another entrance, there were still only a few ( very few ) single seats near the stage ( 6th row side ), but I opted for balcony, all the way in the back. The sound was awesome and I enjoyed the show from a whole different perspective than I normally would!

Seattle show I got there maybe 10 minutes after doors opened and there were no seats availableon the floor I was with a friend and there was nothnig up front for two people. We had semi-reserved seats dead center, though, and stuck with those. However, when we drove past the venue maybe 90 minutes before doors opened, there was no line. So... depends on the place I guess, and how close you need to be. If you're determined to be UP FRONT I'd say get there 1 1/2 to 2 hours before show, to be safe. Or more like an hour if you're not as determined - lol. And of course, if you're anywhere on the floor at all, you can always just wander up to the stage, hope security is nice, and fans aren't pissy, and there you go