View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricohv View Post
It's SOOO weird to me that even Stevie, over-weight & in a Klonopin haze, still moved more (and more gracefully/less clunky & awkward) than she would in any tour since then!
*Ricoh*
Very true! Even stranger is it was one year after 1989 TOSOTM tour and Stevie says she cant remember big chunks of her life at this time and the tour. She was zonked out for the show. But she was in high platforms dancing like crazy during many songs. If you look back about 6 months in this thread you can see the Miami show and Gainsville show posted in their entirety. Stevie was on fire during Stand back, Don't Stop, Tear it Up.
I saw her in 1989, 1990, and 1991. In 1989 she was a zombie and never even acknowledged the crowd and just stood at the mic. 1990 was still zonked but she would catch waves of extreme hopping up and down and wild dancing. In 1991 she did not look as zonked as the earlier 2 years on stage. But I imagine every city was a bit different.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-06-2017 at 03:56 PM..