View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Enjoy!!! I spend thousands on the 2014 tour. That was enough.
i guess whether or not one would consider going depends on:
  1. having the money (*cheapest* tix are $150, at the top of the stadium - what if you are afraid of heights? , and the expensive ones are priced way too high for most people).
  2. whether you like majority of these bands. for me, i really like just FM and i've heard their greatest hits (plus a few more songs, which they don't even do at festivals!) numerous times in 2014-15. i've heard Steely Dan are fantastic live but i can see them for much cheaper, from great seats. i can't stand the Eagles, and especially Henley. i don't care for Journey. so for me it would be almost like paying huge money for torture - and i'm not into that!

so i have my popcorn and coffee, enjoying watching all this spectacle around the festival i wouldn't go to even if it was free.

although, i'm slightly pi**ed that the delay in BuckVie dates coming out is because these Classic things didn't go on regular onsale yet so any even small promotional announcement of BuckVie dates would get lost in the commotion so i guess they might be waiting at least a week after this. although maybe i'm giving them too much credit and their team is just completely unorganized.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"