View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
In my 23 years I've only drank a couple of times, and only been drunk twice. I get drunk VERY easily (Two Vodka and Orange's are enough to send me over the edge) and when I'm drunk I lose all sense of self preservation. I do stupid things like walk around barefoot in my pajamas in unfamiliar parks while hanging out with the homeless or I wander off in the middle of the night and scare my friends half to death lol. I know I'm not a good drunk, so consciously I'd rather steer clear of alcohol. I know it's odd for somebody as young as me to be aversed to the idea of drinking, but I've always maintained that I was born middled aged. I've always been far older than I am biologically.
It's good that you recognize that you're not a good drunk, and don't partake. Some people just aren't. My cousin(who might as well be my sister...we're that close) was a terrible drunk. She'd fight any man, going at them with fists swinging. Mean, mean, mean, drunk. She'd been mugged drunk, and god only knows how many strange men she screwed while drunk. She's been sober for I think 17 years now. Thank god. Because she would be dead by now, if she hadn't stopped(she knows this, too). Some people just don't make good drunks.

Me though, I'm considering changing my name to Christopher McVie.