View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 01:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Were the misspellings and grammar mistakes in the original? How trustworthy is this site?
I don’t know how trustworthy or not that site is but the info in that article fits everything I’ve heard this spring. If you read my response to David in the RS thread (where he asked for your opinion) that is exact timeline eacribed in this article, regarding solo and then concurrent tours. I heard in early January that he’s no longer considering solo tour before the Mac but concurrent tour instead. At some point I heard that apparently he’s suing them. I also heard in March that he was considering going to Maui to try to at least talk to the whole band in person and that they were “bracing “ to fend him off. He decided not to go at the last moment, I guess concluding it would be pointless. There are multiple discussions about that somewhere in all the regurgitated garbage in the rumours forum.

Frankly, considering how many of his songs fakewoods are doing, I’m almost inclined to think that lawsuit has already been settled but the article says it’s open. I hope he’s got some good lawyers! He’s up against some of the same people that Don Felder was up against.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"