View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default New Lindsey article in Rolling Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Mick is a coward. His only balls are wooden and dangling from a string. He won't be taking any calls and he'll be hitting "delete" as soon as he sees the name "Lindsey Buckingham" in the "From" column.

The way the band shamelessly lied, bald faced lied, smiled and lied.... how it disgusts and sickens me.

"O most pernicious woman! O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain! That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain—At least I am sure it may be so in Fleetwood Mac." - Shakespeare, retold.

Originally Posted by Buster
This is a tough read as it confirms the band has been lying. They are all to blame. I doubt Stevie’s issue was just Lindsey’s smirking or comments about opening music. That wouldn’t be enough for her to never want to be on stage with him again. However, none of this should have happened. It all should have worked out. The other band members should have insisted.I can’t believe these people communicate by email. Lindsey should be able to call Mick, who should answer the ****ing phone.

I'm not feeling that well today.I will be ok.Just some health issues I am dealing with Sorry I can't type a longer reply post right now.But these 2 posts is how I feel about this to.

Last edited by msLinds; 10-10-2018 at 03:47 PM..