Thread: 2018 Tour
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You went as long as June with the tour announcement. That's why I mentioned summer.
And if I remember correctly Stevie said she was taking 2 months off, not 3. She has been in the States for quite some time now.

Christine's exact words were: "We’re going to start rehearsing in March, next year. The tour is around June. It will be global.”

So, yeah, I don't think Christine's words hold any true or accuracy right now.
yeah, not sure why people are mentioning spring... but LB's plans for sure sound like they were turned on the head. last year he was saying he will have a new album out in March time and tour it shortly thereafter. that tour is obviously not happening this spring, because it would be onsale now if it's starting in less than a month. so his plans got messed up somewhere along the way, unfortunately. i'm still hoping they just got pushed back and that he'll have an album and a tour in the fall instead.

no clue what's happening with the Mac tour and whether there will be one, but seems pretty obvious that there are some changes from what they originally had planned.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"