Thread: Twin Peaks 2016
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking My peeps!!

Heh. HUGE TP fan here and I think I may still have some Wrapped in Plastic issues somewhere. Got two packs of those TP cards as well, one opened, and one......... still wrapped in plastic.

My friend in high school got me hooked on the show back in 1993-1994. She had the series on VHS and we would walk across the street from the school to her house and watch half an episode during lunchtime.

She and I went to meet Mark Frost at some bookstore. He was promoting his book, The Six Messiahs. We tried not to be THOSE Twin Peaks fans, but we still were. LOL When he did a Q&A, I asked him if he'd still been in contact with David Lynch. He was very nice and said yes, he and David did talk occasionally. Neat experience.

When I went to Seattle to see Lindsey back in November 2006, I took a tour that went to Snoqualmie Falls and the North Bend area just to see some TP sites! It rained the entire day and winds were upwards of 90mph that day, but I was so excited to see the area. I really wanna go back sometime and see more of it in better weather.

Agent Cooper in his tux lookin' like Cary Grant....sigh....

Looking forward to the future TP TV show.