View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by hayley
Possible spoiler alert-

Thanks for that, dissention! It helps! I read the guy that Syd supposedly killed was a Russian diplomat, so Sark's Russian? I'd always assumed he was British. But that makes sense if he was raised in Russia or by Russian parents- perhaps he was a part of the Russian version of Project Christmas like Syd & Evil Francie.

And didn't Quentin Tarantino die in the episode where he and his team took over SD-6? I have to rewatch that, but I didn't think he'd escaped! And DAVID BOWIE? Is that confirmed?!?

Oh- and how is it just "okay" that Sloane's reformed? Did he strike a deal with the government or something that's allowed him to remain a free man? He's considered an international terrorist and was wanted by the CIA for trial- I don't understand how he got off.

And thanks for the info about the DVD release in July- that's awesome, I was wondering about that. I love 24, and 24's been really smart in releasing their DVDs for the previous season, before the next season starts, so people can catch up!
In exchange for his ongoing cooperation and intel regarding the Alliance, K-Directorate, and the Covenant, he was given a walk.

No, Tarantino didn't die. Remember he ran out of SD-6 with the vial, but the CIA knocked him unconscious and took it from him? I always thought he'd be back!

Yup, Bowie will be on it. Apparently, they put out a casting call for a "David Bowie-like villain" and got quite a surprise when he expressed interest. I don't know when he'll be on it, though, probably the end of the season. I do know that Rosselini will play Irina's sister!

Sark's father was a Russian diplomat, but I guess he never wanted anything to do with Sark and he grew up in Britain, but that he left everything to him. Oh, and when Sark's father went to meet with Syd and Vaughn, Sark and evil Francie drove up and abducted him. I'm still convinced that Vaughn's wife and Sark are siblings, dammit.