View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 03:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Of course its over...been that way for over a year now. I don't even look at the constant threads about Mick or other band member's statements. "OMG, Mick pooped and he did not mention Lindsey" "OMG, the band did not mention Lindsey." "OMG the band did mention Lindsey but it was too short" Really? I don't care about any of that because I don't care about any of them anymore. By constantly replaying that stuff over and over it shows you have not given up IMHO.
Funny how Chris finally says she had no issues with Lindsey but went forward for the good of the band. Her loyalty to the band is what killed the band. Sounds nice but at what cost. I suppose its all about money especially at their stage of their lives. They are in their 70s and know they cant do this much longer. When 10 million is at stake, legacy is not a concern anymore. I love how Chris says the Mac is a democracy but then says the decision was needed for the band to survive. You cant have it both ways by alleging you may have voted against it but then agree and justify it at the same time.
Enjoy your bloody 10 million darling.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-21-2019 at 03:26 AM..