View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
Mouse, darling. Grieving processes cannot be denied. As I have this notion that you may be an adult, I am certain you have a base knowledge at least of the steps of grieving.

I wish you to never be in a situation in your life where you feel a loss sharply and the people around you are in your face all the time, insisting you:

"MOVE ON! Quit feeling your natural feelings! Some of us here, the GOOD ones obviously, not the wimps and whiners like you, don't like it! So! Hurry up and move on!!"

Although there is such a thing as Karma, of course.

Lay off, mouse. You are starting to come across as an insufferable being. Surely that is not your goal.
it's slowly turning out that Mick has always been a bad person, starting from the way he treated Peter and Danny on. so the way he's treating Lindsey now is nothing new. and now he's joined here to try to beat up people not agreeing with his lowliness and negative actions as "full of negativity" while everyone who wants to forget that Lindsey Buckingham ever existed is labeled as "positive". #upsidedownworld

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"