View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 11:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
The reason I had/have high hopes for the success of this album is that I want Fleetwood Mac to morph into Buckingham McVie.

We now know with certainty there will never be another Fleetwood Mac album thanks to Stevie.

However, if BuckVie had been/were to be more successful this entity could give the Mac and Lindsey/Christine the incentive to continue under this new brand.

Based on these Sales, I'm betting this will be the last BuckVie album.

However, it is interesting to conceive of Mick and John supporting Christine's solo album.

-John
Have sales ever stopped Lindsey from producing music before? I don't get the feeling he's really that in it for the money when it comes to the actual production of the album. Say You Will and most of his solo stuff are proof of that.

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)