View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: ... in the shadow of this strange, strong love of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
I'm so sorry, dear. Do you think there will be any resolution soon? How long without you paying does it take for the bank to foreclose? (I rent, I don't know about such things). Do you have food? Is there anyone else in your house that works?

I've been in the same situation many, many, many, times. (like just last week ) of maybe not having somewhere to live, and it's so frightening. it really is hard to think of anything else as "important".
Thanks, Amber. You're right - I am finding it really hard to think of much else these days. Also because, once we do go back to work (whenever that might be), we don't really know what it will be. Management is inside right now making God knows what changes. It could be a whole different ball game. Anyway, no way of knowing when it might be resolved. I have set end of September as my time to start seriously looking elsewhere. I don't want to leave, but I can't hold on forever. I am the sole breadwinner - right now, and since this all began, I'm spending on only the bare essentials (ie. cheap groceries!) and the rest of my money and savings is going to my mortgage, condo fees, taxes, etc. And it's starting to dwindle. it's not a nice place to be, and I'm starting to feel more than a little stressed.

I hope things work out for you, too. These kinds of situations really put a lot in persepective, don't they? Good luck...

"We're rock stars. We are not nice."
Stevie Nicks, the sage mother goddess fierce gypsy bitch we adore.