View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
In his book, Mick was careful not to say outright that Lindsey kicked her. He may have. Whatever the case, the crowd appeared to think this was all part of the act and, by his reports, loved it. I am highly suspect of the fan's recollection. I'm also highly suspect of Stevie's saying he kicked her and threw his guitar at her.
The fact that Stevie's memory has improved over time is telling. First she said that Lindsey "did something" to her but couldn't remember exactly what.

Then, Mick said he kicked her for playing around during his GYOW solo. Then, after that, Stevie saying he threw his guitar at her and she ducked came along late and is a fairly recent version of the story.

I would say that seeing as how Stevie seemingly asked Lindsey (it's unclear because the magazine article doesn't say which one of them is speaking) if he remembered throwing a guitar at her in the MOJO interview during the SYW tour that he probably has thrown a guitar at her, but not necessarily at the New Zealand concert.

Lindsey said he played a whole concert out of tune and that the band was understandably mad at him, but I don't know if that happened that same night either.

Michele