View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

The Stevie/Lindsey feud is both of them. Stevie was no angel either. I used to think Lindsey was such a jerk for leaving the band hanging in 1987. He really pissed me off. I totally forgive him for that. The crap he put up with during Tango is insane. Lindsey shelved his solo project to pull Mick out of bankruptcy. Mick was buying drugs in his driveway. Stevie was showing up late and drunk. I don't blame him for leaving at all now. I don't understand why so many paint Stevie as some helpless victim. Stevie is a very powerful woman. She has one of the most successful rock singers in the music business. I see Stevie as no victim as I would say Lindsey is jerk. Of course both Stevie and Lindsey are jerks at times. Christine took way more abuse from John and there is no drama between them because they want it that way. Why these 2 can never move on is quite the study. Some would say they never got over the break up which means they are still in love

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-11-2018 at 06:53 PM..