View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaidSomething View Post

Anyway...she smelled like smoke but only a little bit...maybe because I smoke too. In 1989 October backstage at the Greek in LA. I had a friend that knew someone that knew someone...anyway, we spoke for less than a minute and when I reached down to hug her past the hairspray and makeup smells...she smelled like sweet egyptian musk, sandalwood and this might sound weird...she had the faint smell of something flowery that after all these years I can only compare it to lily of the valley...so, it was sexy, smoky sensual...and a wiff of girly girl flowery...

I met her again for a little longer at her birthday party during Timespace era...when she was leaving after going to the bathroom with the women...returning to her table to have another smoke and finish her Chivas...she was a bit outside her protective circle...nodding to people that recoginzed her...I said, hi...landslide, timespace, mirrored clocks...family...and what are you wearing that's really nice...she said she wasn't sure because she just mixes oils in Neutrogena body oil...so she has a million oils and she said she stays true to the musky stuff. I said, I make my oils too...I base lemon, patchouli, musk and bamboo...so that's it in short...
Stevie smoked. My illusions have been RUINED. I was under the impression that she had never touched a cigarette and that's how her skin looks so great

Sorry, am in a stupid mood tonight. On a serious note, love the stories of the times that you have been lucky enough to meet her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Like a Gypsy.

BOOM!
Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I actually hate this thread because it makes think of sexual things, gross things...
Odd threads are the best.