View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Ledgie

Good list - I'm sure we all have edits we'd want to make! Mine would be:

Swap out the cute "Oh Diane" that sounds like a Lindsey solo show-off, and put in "Love in Store" (gorgeous FMac harmonies/sound from same album, and it was a Top 40 hit)

Lindsey/Tusk: Swap out "What Makes You Think You're The One" and put in "That's All for Everyone" (a more engaging, less annoying song)

Christine/Tusk: Gotta put "Brown Eyes" in here somehow. Christine's sexiest song ever. Plus an added treat: Peter Green guest guitar. The only moment Green ever collaborated with the Rumours-era band.

They got all of Stevie's right, though they could have put in "Thrown Down" from Say You Will (2002) if they had wanted to throw a crumb to that album. Thrown Down still had some of that shimmering magic FMac sound. I personally have a ton of love for "Angel" from Tusk but they already listed 3 of Stevie's other Tusk songs, so.

I'm impressed that they knew and included Farmer's Daughter. That and "Honey Hi" are my two favorite examples of Christine/Lindsey/Stevie's 3-voice harmonies. Speaking of, I love the quote they shared from Christine on Say That You Love Me, about how she got all goosebumps and was in awe the first time she sang live with L&S and experienced those 3-vocal harmonies.

Last edited by BlueLantern; 07-12-2017 at 04:03 PM..