View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Way too many...

"Crazy" moments happened during the 3 shows I attended:

July 1,2003 OKC-
Nearly dying of heat stroke because the humidity was unbaribly high.

Sitting next to 2 big muscle bound jock types who acted bad assed and tough until "Landslide" started, Then one of the two started to flap his wrists up-and-down in an effiminate fashion and screamed "Oh...My...God...Landslide...WEEEEEEE!!!" Livia (Who was a few rows in front of me) was looking back at me when these guys started this and all I could do was shrug my shoulders.

And finally that crazy Dutchman Gerald (shackin' up)...Livia & myself kept looking in Gerald's direction to watch his reacton to seeing his idol Linds' on stage.

July 3,2003 Dallas-
First visit to the HRC (Hard Rock Cafe) in Dallas and I felt paranoid when I noticed "some" people at the bar were staring at my "Rumours" T-Shirt...Turns out to be Christy (Wondergirl), Seteca (Yo buddy) & company.

Made a great impression on Christy by taking a "frat fall" on the steps of the stairway at the HRC while going to check out the upstairs area (And not a single FM related item was found in the HRC...BS on that!!!)

Getting food poisoning from the HRC...Nothing like going to a concert sick as hell, Especially a sick person trying to win "front row" tickets thru a radio station contest he was more or less "volunteered" for

Moral to story, AVOID the HRC in Dallas!!!!

June 16th 2004-
Finding out that parking was $12...They must be CRAZY for that amount!

As previously mentioned by Christy, Having a drunken female fan use me for her "personal entertainment & boy-toy", But at least she was an attractive drunken female

Coolest moment I remember was an African-American couple about 3 rows behind me who were singing along to all the songs being played, Including the SYW songs...Hella cool

Brian "Ledgies are too short" j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 07-08-2004 at 06:57 PM..