View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Does anyone recall that interview with Waddy that came out during the last Fleetwood Mac tour? He talked about a new SN album and said they have already recorded it and it was in the can, ready to be released. So maybe she is holding it back until the release of her largest competitor's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24karatstevie View Post
Yes where is that one person who had "connections" and correctly predicted the 24 Karat Gold Tour?
It's true, I didn't remember at first;

Here is the 2015 Waddy interview:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Extracts which are relevant...

http://guitar.com/articles/waddy-wac...icks-pat-mcgee

Guitar.com: I figured it was something along those lines. And are you working with Stevie Nicks these days?

W: Well I will be. At this point Stevie is on the road with Fleetwood.

Guitar.com: Yeah, I mean when she's done with that.

W: Oh yeah. We have every intention of getting back on the road and promoting the record we made, that no one has heard yet.

Guitar.com: And you'll be serving as musical director?

W: Sure, yeah. Definitely. I just spoke to her the day before yesterday, and she's looking forward to it very much, as I am. We made a great record and no one has heard it yet.

Guitar.com: Right, you've got to get out there.

W: Yeah. Well just timing-wise, it didn't work out, because Christine coming back into the band (Fleetwood Mac) precluded everything, because as soon as the promoters heard about it, every show was sold out.

Guitar.com: Of course.

W: And now they're out there killin', so it's great. But we'll be back early next year, probably.
And this was what the poster in question said last year:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLN1 View Post
what I know
tour with Pretenders
new album
Dave is out
Major Producer in
New Gypsy in Major Movie
FMac tour '17
Stevie still has not contributed as of yet
few hints at other projects
Now, I'm not saying that it won't ever happen, it's just that on one hand Stevie's way of thinking seems to be somewhat changed, even if I have to say she changes idea a lot and probably will change again. On the other hand the fact that Stevie collaborated with Lana del Rey and she hinted that her own producer (and Stevie's past producer) Rick Nowels "did stuff with Stevie Nicks a while ago" stirred my hopes.