View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Its up on the Lindsey site:

Quote:
LINDSEY LIVE AT THE BASS PERFORMANCE HALL ON DVD 02.04.2008

On March 25, 2008, Lindsey's performance at the Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth, Texas will be released to DVD. The show was taped in January 2007 and originally premiered on HDNet in October 2007.

The DVD includes live performances of Not Too Late, Trouble, Never Going Back Again, Second Hand News, Cast Away Dreams, It Was You, Big Love, Go Insane, Under The Skin, I'm So Afraid, I Know I'm Not Wrong, Tusk, Go Your Own Way, Holiday Road, Show You How, and Shut Us Down.

The DVD will also be offered in a package that includes over 45 minutes of exclusive, behind the scenes bonus footage shot by Lindsey himself, as well as an audio CD with the same track-listing as the DVD minus "Tusk." Check back soon for more details!
Good to hear about the bonus footage, but what happened to "Turn it on"? I thought it came off pretty good live, but maybe not the first few nights Hopefully an unmentioned extra.....