View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 07:23 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Yes there will be both a European and Antipodean leg, I'm sure.
Mick needs to squeeze out every last possible penny while he's got the chance because after this, that's it.... back to being a restauranteur and Rick Vito's side man for his final years.
Preach! Hahaha. I sat next to a bunch of really friendly first timers at United Center and the couple on the side of me spoke to me at length after the show to ask what I thought. (Trying to our into words what was missing without LB was HARD. But these folks were happy with the show while I was feeling the lack of Lindsey ache). Anyway the guy then says something to me about how it’s just a six month tour and I’m like “Noooot a chance. They’ll extend this. Mick is massively money hungry and terrible at managing his money.”

Trying to explain to more casual fans how I love this band, am simultaneously mad them, and have mad respect for their music but can real talk about them all as actual people was... an experience. But I’m so glad I’m amongst my people here. Haha.

I’m still giggling too that while United Center was dang near close to sold out TicketMaster was still pushing the Mick Fleetwood meet and greet package even on resale tickets. Guess that’s not going over too well.