View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan
I think I joined that site last April around the time that I joined Sharing the groove (which is now gone), but my account was pretty inactive for months because easytree had really obscure artists that I didn't really give a **** about at the time STG was still in buisiness. Basically if inactivity was the case, I should have been kicked off long ago. Since STG shut down though... I've been on their steady as it seems everything mainstream that used to be on STG is now on easytree. And I think the pool of torrent sites like it are dwindling, could be the cause for the high traffic and the limits they've had to put on registered users.

I'm amazed too and what people will record.... and what people will download. I'm in Canada... and Gordon Lightfoot is a Canadian folk artist, I guess you could call him... but he's another one up there steady that always seems to have an audience.

I'm into U2 as well as FM so I'm happy there's a steady stream of torrents on them.
That's exactly how I started. STG was the first one I did. I also do Bootleg Archive for the really obscure stuff.
It's very private and hard to use if you don't have someone help you like I did.

Love those Canadians! I'm a Randy Bachman fanatic. Every once in a while I see something of his or the Guess Who pop up on ET.
Randy has a website and sells his own stuff. I don't mind buying when artists get things out to the fans who want it badly.

Last edited by glitter_fades; 02-19-2005 at 10:18 PM..