View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I WAS THERE!! Great show at a very nice, and new venue. First time there. Weather was perfect for this time of the year.

In the presence of Legends. I was so honored to be there, witnessing two members of FM putting on what I thought was an excellent show. So unfortunate that the place was only half full. Can't understand why people wouldn't take the opportunity to see these two in such a unique circumstance.

Not sure which I was more impressed with, Lindsey's guitar or Christine's hair!!! It really is quite beautiful in person. Never, ever, ever drop I'm So Afraid from the set list, it is his guitar anthem. Love the interaction between Linds and Chris. They really do seem like they are having a good time together.

Only complaints music wise I have is I thought the drums were up too high and the backing tracks weren't necessary.

Too Far Gone was probably the most well received new song in the setlist. People were up and moving to this one.

Special shout out to Wilderado, an LA band that opened for BuckVie, and TJ Chumps, a very nice eating place slightly up the road from the Rose Center!

Great evening!

Thanks Christine and Lindsey for keeping it going!!!!