View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
She is sorta of getting screwed on this album. It's like they like album but they don't want to give her the stars for it. 3 Stars is too low for this album. That is a 60 out of 100. Some of them seem upset that she recorded certain demos over others… Some of them seem like they don't want her to have a solo career… Some are comparing Dave Stewart to Lindsey Buckingham… and some fans are mad because people like this album more than previous album and because she recorded certain demos over others. She is getting from all sides and this is a great album.

Some of the fan reviews are low because they want the demos remastered. A couple reviewers downgraded it because she sounds too much like herself???? huh! It's retarded.Yesterday she had a 9.1 f or user reviews on Metacritic. Out of the blue it suddenly dipped into the 7s and no one posted an actual review to back up their mark.

She is just getting screwed by people who have hidden agendas. Feel bad for her.
At this point in my life, I'm quite miffed at the internet culture these days. Anonymity and unlimited access breeds hatred and "hidden" agendas, like you said. I feel like the era of social media allows people to be bullies without consequences or repercussions, and nobody really cares. That being said, social media can be a great thing for promotion and such, but it does truly breed a culture of hate and criticism. I just wish there was a sense of decency and respect in some these commenters...