Thread: Tour dates??
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
From the Present Band forum…

Déjà vu.
do you have that interview - link or something? as we've just discussed above with MC and MF interviews, people tend to hear what they'd like to, or there are some subtle hints not immediately noticeable. and again - we've been hearing from Mick, Lindsey and Christine for years, very explicitly, that they went into studio, recorded together, traded song roughs, and that FM record is in the works. even SN dropped at the Village Recorder and said in an interview or 2 that they will release new music (among 100s of interviews where she was talking against new FM music). and then they didn't and BuckVie happened, and we were lucky that they pushed it out in spite of SN kicking and screaming against it.

Quote:
See, I read that more as commentary on the length of the tour rather than the band dynamics.
did MC complained anywhere on the length of the FM tour? we did hear there are problems with band dynamics.

Quote:
That said, nothing would surprise me with them anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if they parted ways with MC after this leg and brought back RV for Europe and the Tasmanian Sea legs.
that came out of the left field? same with your chess talk that nobody heard but you, i'm again curious who are you talking to that is giving you this info? or are you just pulling it outta thin air? i thought RV is pi**ed at Mick for not even considering him and that he never plays in Mick's restaurant anymore?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"