View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mick Fleetwood's Flagship Restaurant on Maui Embraces Tech in Social Media to "Never Break the Chain"

Press Release

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...282443161.html

SEATTLE and MAUI, Hawaii, Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ashley Leal, assistant manager of Fleetwood's on Front St., the iconic restaurant of Mick Fleetwood, the namesake of Fleetwood Mac, uses Flowboard and loves it! Says Leal, "The world is changing. It was time our presentations changed too. We needed something faster than PowerPoint, more hip and easier to use. We picked an Adobe Cloud Partner App called Flowboard and love it."

Flowboard is a new way of creating and presenting business and conceptual information. Flowboard presentations are almost like instant interactive apps made to order and designed by users in minutes. They can include navigation elements, links to documents, videos, image galleries and more. It's a reimagining of how presentations work. Plus it's simple to use and share.

"I was looking for a product that would make my presentation more interesting with less time creating it and I found Flowboard on the App Store. It was exactly what I wanted! Flowboard is user friendly, easy to navigate and it only took me 15 minutes to make my presentation!"

"As a restaurant, we are always looking for new ways to reach customers," Leal said. "With Flowboard, we reached close to 7,000 people while our click through, shares and likes all increased 400%." The popular Maui, Hawaii restaurant, Fleetwood's on Front St., used Flowboard to advertise their Halloween party. This link was viewed over 400 times in a few hours. "The promotion with Flowboard worked better than any regular Facebook page promotion," said Leal. "Because Fleetwood's on Front St. used Flowboard, we were able to entice a larger number of viewers to click and interact with the Flowboard, and our profits from this exposure were exponentially higher." In fact, a regular Facebook post days earlier about the same event had only reached a little over 1,500 people. "There is no way we could have reached that many people with just one Facebook post; one Facebook post wouldn't even be enough to cover all the information that our Flowboard had!"

Flowboard prides itself on being easy to use. You can choose from the templates offered or make your own. From there, add slides to make your presentation longer or delete slides to make it shorter. A great feature of Flowboard is the ability to integrate outside websites or your email address right into the presentation. You can also include all kinds of things like videos, personal documents and images.

Once you are done, save your Flowboard. You can post it publicly or privately. No matter what option you choose, a URL will be formulated just for your Flowboard. From there, you can share that link with anyone! It will open on any Mac, PC, web-enabled phone (iPhone, Android) or tablet. Use the same link to share your presentation on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

Flowboard boosts social media presence but it can also help the management team within the company. "Because of how impressed I was with Flowboard, I bragged about it to my team," Leal said. "Now it's something we also use for proposals to management and vendors." With an ever-demanding audience, your presentation shouldn't be boring. With Flowboard, it never will be!

Flowboard is available as an app for the Macintosh and a free app for iPad. Once a Flowboard is created, it can be viewed instantly on any web enabled device or computer regardless of brand.