View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
Mouse, darling. Grieving processes cannot be denied. As I have this notion that you may be an adult, I am certain you have a base knowledge at least of the steps of grieving.

I wish you to never be in a situation in your life where you feel a loss sharply and the people around you are in your face all the time, insisting you:

"MOVE ON! Quit feeling your natural feelings! Some of us here, the GOOD ones obviously, not the wimps and whiners like you, don't like it! So! Hurry up and move on!!"

Although there is such a thing as Karma, of course.

Lay off, mouse. You are starting to come across as an insufferable being. Surely that is not your goal.
I feel for your grief and wish that you all have the time and space to heal properly. Part of the grieving process will undoubtedly be to begin to see the role that Lindsey played in this process. I'm sure that Stevie and Mick have some faults, but it's extremely unlikely that the firing had nothing to do with Lindsey's actions. A loss like this is almost always a two way street with fault on both sides. I also hope that you all stop using your grief as justification for attacking the other members of the band and members of this forum who simply want to enjoy the music (both old and new) without the venomous language so rampant on this site.