View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chain View Post
I'll chalk that up to projection.. the psychotic, obsessive-fan drivel you post is indeed absolutely valueless

Still waiting for you to post an example of my "sexism" in regards to Stevie. I actually had a room full of friends (half of which were women) in stitches over your accusations early today. But hey, gotta defend Stevie to the death, even when that means making crap up and vilifying people you don't even know or have barely interacted with, right? More power to ya.
I just reacted to your insults in the other thread. And I even quoted your sexist post about Stevie. And nowhere I'm as obsessed, angryand irrational as you are right here.
I'll quote you again, since you don't seem to read quotes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chain View Post
I'll chalk that up to projection.. the psychotic, obsessive-fan drivel you post is indeed absolutely valueless

Still waiting for you to post an example of my "sexism" in regards to Stevie. I actually had a room full of friends (half of which were women) in stitches over your accusations early today. But hey, gotta defend Stevie to the death, even when that means making crap up and vilifying people you don't even know or have barely interacted with, right? More power to ya.
okay, you see that you are an aggressive asshat here, don't you?