View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 09:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
What I gathered from this interview is the same general BS she has been feeding interviewers forever. There's never going to be a Rhiannon movie. Anyone who believes her is living in the same fairy tale world she is. She clearly says she wants to write songs, has the whole recording set up. Says the people in her house are encouraging her to play the piano and then she admits she can't just sit at a piano and write a song. Says she has to concentrate on it for some time for that to happen. She also says she doesn't get enough sleep. Well most of us Boomers rarely do. Yet she goes to bed at 7am and Karen wakes her up at 2pm. That's 7 hours Stevie. I feel lucky if I sleep for 5. She also said she had decided 2020 would be the year she would seek out working with different producers, yet 2 weeks ago Dave Stewart claims to be working on a new song with Stevie. This article is filled with her usual contradictions.
I was quite saddened to hear her say she has a stomach ache every day. That tells me she is very worried about this pandemic. I was hoping she might have kept that private and given her fans her words of wisdom in how we need to be strong. The same way she made us feel safe during the Twin Towers nightmare.
True that she does not really say that anything is happening besides sleeping most of the day and up all night. No real plans.