View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=elle;1222400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post

there were stories flying around for the last 2 months. everything that came out, whether leaking or in yesterday's statements, confirmed pieces of what we've been hearing.

they were negotiating the tour and how to do it, specifics, what we've been hearing goes. our 2 known explosive exes kept pushing each others' buttons. Lindsey was gonna tour solo in between Fleetwood Mac dates, the way Pretenders had some dates in between their shows with Stevie. they had entangled negotiations how, when, why, who like maybe how to advertise two tours. Lindsey was counting on Mac tour to help sort out his solo tour logistics. eventually after push and pull it ended up Mick and Stevie vs Lindsey. she told Mick - it's him or me. Mick washed his hands of any guilt and went to promoters to ask whether they'll make more money of Lindsey-less or Stevie'-less tour. case closed of course! there was no option of the whole 5 tour on the table. they should have worked it out. instead they threw Lindsey out and went with the money.

I feel silly even getting involved in this speculation, but why would Stevie have a problem with Lindsey doing solo shows? Why would she make it it's either him or me over him wanting to do some solo shows between the Fleetwood Mac tour? I don't understand the thought here. There has to be more.

I'm hoping we hear more when they start promoting the Fleetwood Mac tour. Unless they totally sidestep these obvious questions, we should find out more information within a few months. All this speculating does is spread more hate and anger.

Jamie