View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
I wrote him a letter and gave it to him at my first m&g with him ( so I wouldn't forget all the things I wanted to say), and I mentioned a box set at length. I know some others that mentioned it to him, as well. So he knows we want it.

OOTC is another one he should be very well aware of the fact that the fans adore. I can't tell you how many OOTC CDs he was handed to sign during the m&gs. But there were lots. I'm sure he gets asked about it, but I've never heard a direct answer from him

All I can say is that we, as fans, should continue to push both of those things every chance we get...every time we have a chance to talk to him, be it a m&g, a radio call in, or whatever opportunity may present itself.
I agree with you I really really hope he does a box set he needs to have one--hopefully with alot of great extra's...it would be so awesome!!!
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."