View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejb1969 View Post
I would love to see EP evolve into an album. I hope they're developing new songs between legs of the tour. I don't think they will have any new songs ready for the Euro leg, though.
After being a fan for 20 years, I'm finally trying to look at it in a different light. If it happens, I will be thrilled beyond words. If it doesn't, then I won't be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree View Post
It is so strange to hear him talk so openly about Stevie Nicks even tho he still struggles openly to find and use the right words, lol! And for it to seem unrehearsed is a new one. He sounded very relaxed. No mania in evidence! I like this LB!
I love this new LB of the past couple years, too. He finally seems like he's comfortable in his own skin. He's comfortable with who he was, he's comfortable with who he is, and he's comfortable with wherever life takes him from here. For someone who has seemed so insecure for all of his professional life, it's wonderful to see him at peace after all these years.