View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know Fleetwood Mac is going to take quite a hiatus cos Stevie wants to do a solo tour and that will take a year and a half. I don’t know what their plans are in the future. My phone is always on if they want to do something else. If not I gotta do The Knobs, that’s been my mission for a long time and this is the time to do it, while I still can. We’re going to go out and play next year.

His language is very clear: Fleetwood Mac is "they" not "we". He doesn't think of himself as one of them.

"if THEY want to do something else" they can call me.

Otherwise, The Knobs is my band, "that's been my mission for a long time and this is the time to do it" . And he's already got agents etc putting that tour together.

He's also open to the Heartbreakers doing something possibly.

And wtf is Stevie going to tour solo? The same old sh&t again? Didn't she just do that with Chrissie Hynde? Lather, rinse, repeat.

And Neil- seems like he's going back to his real gig with CH and will cash in on his new, higher visibility to probably work in some gigs in the US and elsewhere they might not otherwise have played. He can put "Fleetwood Mac" in a splash across their tour ads. Nauseating.