View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
hahahahaha you do know it's middle of August and not April 1st, right?

Monday Morning was long dropped and not replaced. there is no Blue letter or Man of The World. they are cowards.

the only thing that was added back in is long dropped Split Enz I Got You - dropped in the US because audiences didn't care for it, and added back in now cos it was actually a hit down under, local hero Neil etc etc.... so guess they figured they'd try again.

so now they are not doing measly 19 songs but back up to 20.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/fleet...-1b9f9de0.html
...Geez. The link you posted is the setlist for the show on the 9th, op is referring to the show on the 11th.

Attached is a pic of the setlist that night that someone posted. No videos posted yet but it looks legit. They didn't play Blue Letter and Man of the World on the 9th, they were added on the 11th.

Monday Morning was not "long-dropped" either. They played it intermittently. They just did it at Wembley in June. You can check the artist statistics panel on Setlist.fm to see for yourself. Blue Letter is currently in its place in the setlist.

not sure what's with all of the aggressive hyperbole in this post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 68801568_744867099302302_6434588929055260672_n.jpg (57.0 KB, 20 views)

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)

Last edited by Netter75; 08-11-2019 at 08:08 PM..