View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

jesting is a word

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jesting

sorry I had to

I would have to say-I really don't want it to sound selfish-but I would basically hate to never see any line up tour again. And as a new fan, it would be so great to see Chris come back, even if it was just for another album. I think that most fans do feel this way, but we do have to consider all of thier feelings in this. Both Lindsey and Stevie seem to be happy doing thier own thing [god I feel like I've writen this before...], and Mick seems pretty happy with his wine buisiness [although I bet hed prefer the FMac big bucks], and John is just probably off on his boat somewhere. Chris seems content where she is now in life too.

Money would be the main attraction for Mick, John and Chris at LEAST! I mean Stevie had pulled in a bunch of money with CV [probably the average for a Greatest Hits album], and Lindsey just seems so happy now. and I think I have heard this in an interview before-Stevie said it-he gets more money cause he's a producer? [its probably true whether she said it or not], plus one of thier albums must sell everyday somewhere, and they get royalties no matter what. But its not like any of them would ever have to worry about cash again. [unless thier spending it unwisely, but we wouldnt expect that now would we O.o]

Cat-of course theyd get ridicule. They still do just because Bill Clinton reintroduced them to the public in the early 90s . Anything anybody does today thats publisized goes under scrutney [spelt right??], but I dont think that they should care, or should any of thier fans

I heard on Buckinghamnicks.nets message board, that someone at a Lindsey show who talked to him, said that Lindsey said [hearsay...oh well] that FM would hopefully be back in 08. I forgot if there was a mention of Chris or not...

but either way, any Mac is welcomed