View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILDheart View Post
I really enjoy "Street Angel" as an album. Granted, I have to listen to edited version of it, but I think there's a lot of potential in it.

I can't stand 24KG. It's a lazy effort and sounds half finished, especially with the horribly distorted vocals.

I can't remember the last time I actively listened to "Landslide".

Stevie's solo version of "Crystal" from the Practical Magic soundtrack is better than both the Buckingham Nicks and Fleetwood Mac versions.

"The Nightmare" should've never been recorded. It's a heap of incoherent rambling with no melody over what sounds like somebody kicking a Yamaha DX7 down a flight of stairs.

Her solo setlists are boring and predictable and have been for years. Come on, Stevie, stop ignoring half your back catalogue.

My favourite ever Stevie vocals are all on Mirage. Whilst they may not be my favourite songs, "That's Alright", "Gypsy" and "Straight Back" are perfect vocal performances. Which is why it upsets me that she sounded so dreadful on the Mirage and Wild Heart tours.

I'm pretty sure she's bonked every single one of her producers, including Sheryl Crow.
Oh wow
We must have been separated at birth because I agree with ALL of your unpopular opinions!!!!